This Agreement was last revised on February 14th, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OUR INTRODUCTION
- COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- OUR SERVICES
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- USER SUBMISSION
- REFUND POLICY
- LIMITED GUARANTEE
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- USAGE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
I. OUR INTRODUCTION
www.apostilletexas.org (“Website”) owned by Apostille Texas (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
- “Service” or “Services” is a reference to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
- “User”, “You”, “your” and “Customers” refers the person who is accessing the website and paid for the Subscription plan offered on the Website.
- “We”, “us”, and “our” are references to Apostille Texas;
- ”Website” shall mean and include “Apostilletexas.org, and any successor Website or any of our affiliates;
- “User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened by the user with the Platform to avail services offered through the Website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
- Words importing any gender shall include all the other genders.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. COMMITMENT AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Our services is not available to minors under the age of 13, if you are under the age 13 then please take acceptance from your parents/guardians for using our website and services.
- Electronic Communication:When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
V. OUR SERVICES
Here at www.apostilletexas.org, we offer work to the general public as a worldwide legal document services provider that apostilles, authenticates, attests, and legalizes documents with the Texas Secretary of State, United States Department of State and all U.S foreign embassies and consulates in Washington D.C. We’re based in Austin, Texas, USA.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to our Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
If you access this Website anonymously, you will not be required to create a user name. But, to access certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing an account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts.
You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
VIII. USER SUBMISSION
- Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please do not use content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
Any such submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website.
- All the payments for any service available on the website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- For availing our services, the user has to purchase to the appropriate Payment Plan according to his requirements. You will be liable to pay us based on the Payment Plan chosen.
- While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- The preferred method of payment is credit cards and debit cards. Accepted cards are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- When you purchase a Payment Plan, you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you the payment due under your Payment Plan.
- We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
- When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and to charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges).
- You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information).
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
XI. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By availing our services:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Services from our Website;
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Courses and/or Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Services offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to intimate us about Services for taking further action.
XII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service or course to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Service made on our Website is invalid where banned.
XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
XIV. YOUR COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the website Service for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws;
- You shall not upload, any content that:
- Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access our Website for any means without taking permission.
- You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XV. USAGE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT
At ApostilleTexas.org, we have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, we do not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
We disclaim any responsibility for any harm and/or damages resulting from the use or downloading of postings of other parties on the website.
XVI. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.apostilletexas.org Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage
In no event shall Apostille Texas, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; and(iii) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
XVI. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XVII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator for those External Sites.
We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguards your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XIX. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on our Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.
We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and no warranty shall be provided by us for its suitability for any purpose.
XX. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION.
A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XXI. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
We have provided certain materials such as graphics, logo, photo, designs audio recording, text, software etc. (collectively referred to as “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not take the Content except as allowed under this Agreement.
No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You shall not modify or transfer any copyrighted content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you violate any provision of this Agreement, your rights to access or use the website shall be terminated and you must with immediate effect destroy the copies you have created from the content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”).
Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use.
You agree to secure, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees, and allocates harmless from and against any dues, actions, or demands, including, without restriction, judicious legal and accounting fees, arising or consequential from your breach of this Agreement or your misappropriation of the Content or the Website. We shall provide you notice of such claim, suit, or proceeding at your expense.
We reserve the right, at your expense, to undertake the exclusive defense and control of any case that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or inacceptable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days.
All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and the website www.apostilletexas.org, our goal is to resolve such dispute quickly and cost effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a “Claim”) in accordance with this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
For any claim arising between you and www.apostilletexas.org (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration.
A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties.
The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of the United States of America and the State of Texas without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the State of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure us to perform its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. In general, cookies have two main purposes: to improve your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences and to help us analyze our website traffic.
WHAT TO DO WITH COOKIES?
TYPES AND CATEGORY OF COOKIES USED
List the category of cookies used in www.apostilletexas.org. For example:
- Performance, Analytics, Research & Advertising
Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use these to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access this site www.apostilletexas.org from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device. We also use third-party cookies to improve and personalize our marketing messages/communications with you.
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website.
This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.apostilletexas.org (“Apostille Texas” or “we”).
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.apostilletexas.org Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FTC GUIDE LINES CONCERNING USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE ARE ACTUALLY RECEIVED VIA TEXT, EMAIL, MAIL, AUDIO OR VIDEO SUBMISSION. THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES, REFLECTING REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES OF THOSE WHO HAVE USED OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.
HOWEVER, THEY ARE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS AND RESULTS DO VARY. WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE TYPICAL RESULTS THAT CONSUMERS WILL GENERALLY ACHIEVE. THE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL OF THOSE WHO WILL USE OUR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES.
THE TESTIMONIALS DISPLAYED (TEXT, EMAIL, AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO) ARE GIVEN VERBATIM EXCEPT FOR CORRECTION OF GRAMMATICAL OR TYPING ERRORS. SOME HAVE BEEN SHORTENED. IN OTHER WORDS, NOT THE WHOLE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY THE TESTIMONIAL WRITER IS DISPLAYED, WHEN IT SEEMED LENGTHY OR NOT THE WHOLE TESTIMONIAL SEEMED RELEVANT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
www.apostilletexas.org IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THE OPINIONS OR COMMENTS POSTED TO OUR SITE.
www.apostilletexas.org IS NOT A FORUM OR WEBSITE FOR TESTIMONIALS, HOWEVER PROVIDES TESTIMONIALS AS A MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ONE ANOTHER. TO PREVENT AGAINST ABUSE, ALL TESTIMONIALS APPEAR AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY MANAGEMENT OF www.apostilletexas.org WE DO NOT SHARE THE OPINIONS, VIEWS OR COMMENTARY OF ANY TESTIMONIALS ON THIS SITE, AND ARE STRICTLY THE VIEWS OF THE REVIEWER.